Monday 28 November 2016

First Exposures – Update IX

Good news seems to be coming more frequently. A horror short titled “Fury Never Dies” was just picked up by the magazine Dark Fuse for #5 of their sister publication DarkBorne Muse. This piece is long-flash in range, an introspective vignette, and I’m delighted for it to find a home. This is my seventh placement. The edits just came in by .pdf proof, and I’ve signed off on them at once, so the story is in the pipeline to release.

I’m expecting the certificate for my second Honourable Mention in the Writers of the Future contest to be coming in before long, and I’ll post it asap.

New submissions of late include a piece to Book Smugglers’ “Gods and Monsters” themed volume, another to the anthology Death of All Things and a Victoriana fantasy to a forthcoming volume from Third Flatiron.

My next writing tasks will be the commission piece for Helios and a short on spec to the anthology Ride the Star Winds.

Wish me luck!


Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment