Tuesday 14 February 2017

In Print: February 2017 (and Progress)


Coming available, a little behind schedule, from Bards & Sages/ Society of Misfit Stories, my vampire short Red Sun Rising is now available to buy through Amazon for Kindle (at 99c, how can you resist?!) Here’s the direct link:


This is the second of my “Lucinda Crane, Vampire/Hunter” tales. The first, Crimson Blade, appeared in the anthology Spectral Visions, The Collection in 2014, and the fourth, “Stalking Nemesis” is still on the submission round. I’m hoping to find a berth for the third, a much heftier novella titled “Ouroboros,” in due course.

If you fancy at look at that first anthology, here’s the direct link ($2.87):


Also in the news, the second Honourable Mention certificate from Writers of the Future has arrived and I’ll post it after it’s had a chance to press for a while. And, more importantly, the edits came in on my fifteenth placement, “Lux Aeterna,” the commissioned story for Helios Quarterly. The issue is due to go live on March 5th and I’ll provide buy links in the “In Print: March 2017” post.

Better get back to writing!


Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment