Friday 2 February 2018

In Print, February 2018 (and Progress)


Kicking off February in style with two publications – first out of the gate is the Candlemas 2018 edition of Lovecraftiana, featuring my story Monarch of the Shadows, an eerie tale of subterranean mystery. This is my third appearance in the magazine, which is just completing its second year. Here’s the Lulu POD order link.


Next up, releasing later in the month, catch my story One Shot Kill in the brand new 2018 volume of Spring Into SciFi – sales link when available.


Also releasing on Amazon and Create Space is Mind Candy Vol.1, featuring my SF short Existential Bliss. Word is there'll be a new cover design coming along, so the initial release becomes a collector's item!

In other news, the problem with my story Stalking Nemesis is all squared away – just an oversight – and it’ll be in the May 2018 edition of Bloodbond. Links when it’s released!

Also, my long-outstanding submission to Spark has been confirmed as still in the works/short-listed, so fingers crossed there. I have my first podcast coming shortly from Centropic Oracle; you’ll be able to catch my short fantasy Devotions performed online from March 2nd 2018.

I should pass my 800th submission this month, and am currently in a dry spell between acceptances – looking for it to turn around soon!

Cheers,


Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment