Monday 4 September 2017

In Print, September 2017 (and Progress)




August was the first month in 2017 when I didn’t have anything appearing in print or on the web, but it looks like September will make up for that with two. First out of the gate is Andromeda Spaceways #68, featuring my “Middle Stars” piece The Marachel Job. Click here to go direct to the purchase page -- $4.95 for a download, how can you go past that?

Coming soon should be Aurealis #104, featuring my deep-sea chiller Fear of the Dark – I’ll post the cover and purchase link as soon as they are available.

Progress on other fronts – Uprising Review have taken  second story from me, a dystopian short titled Street Pirates. Lovecraftiana have picked up my story Monarch of the Shadows for the Candlemas 2018 edition, while my “Ocean” story Gorgon’s Deep has been acquired for the new anthology Myths, Monsters, Mutations.

At this time I have thirty placements, and high hopes for many of the submissions currently in play. Some markets are not quick to reopen, I had hoped to have at least three more submissions over this past weekend, but am simply monitoring for markets to be reading.

______________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE

Aurealis #104 went out to subscribers on 23/9/17, featuring my story Fear of the Dark. Here's the cover -- purchase link as soon as it shows up in the Aurealis store!


And, a few days ago, the first issue of Storyhack went on release -- I have another cover credit! Purchase link as soon as possible.


Next month, the 2017 volume of The Martian Wave will be coming out -- watch for cover and links!

Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment