Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year


Well, 2017 has dawned fresh and warm in the Land Down Under, and a new year demands a renewed effort on all fronts. There were no resolutions, other than to make this year better than the last, and as I roll up to the first anniversary of commencing my literary submissions (due on the 7th) I have plenty of statistics to consider. I’ll do an anniversary post this coming weekend, and this blog will reach its first birthday in May.

New stories in the offing, lots of stories out and cooking, even a novel under consideration, my first interview done (with Helios Quarterly, accompanying the commissioned “spotlight” story, now delivered), and lots more to look forward to – may 2017 be a big year for us all, and let’s see where we are in a year’s time!


Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment