Friday 26 August 2016

First Exposures – Update



I’m delighted to say I have a fourth shortlisting, this time with the new anthology Humans Wanted. This is an exciting volume, and the editor, Vivian Caethe, is looking to counterbalance the widespread despondency about the relationship between the human species and the universe by providing a volume which demonstrates the positive side of human nature. I should know in the New Year if my story, “The Dreaming Giants,” has made the final cut.

The backing phase of this project is now complete but you can pre-order the volume directly off the Kickstarter page -- just click the link above.

As of the date of uploading, I have 35 submissions in play and more than 10% have received expressions of interest – I couldn’t be happier!


Cheers, Mike Adamson

No comments:

Post a Comment